Thursday, October 1, 2009

Reason #3

For reason #2, see the lovely and funny Sheila's comment on the previous entry.

I encourage reader(s)(if there are multiple ones, wow, thanks guys) to submit their OWN reasons that THEY are so great. So what's your reason?

And now, for today's reason.

REASON #3 I'M SO GREAT*
I played an actor is a sexual harassment workplace video for an upscale downtown Boston law firm in which I ridiculed a pregnant woman for her life choices, refused another woman a promotion because she is too "macho", and fired a man for having mutiple sclerosis. I don't think the last one is technically sexual harassment, but maybe, maybe.


NOW, reader, what's your reason you are so great today?

* apologies for the shouting in this post. I'm feeling aggressive because I harassed so many people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment